Competition Terms & Conditions – 101
1) This competition is run by Imagine Publishing.
2) By entering our competition, you agree to be bound by all rules relating to the competition (and which may be changed at any time without notice).
3) This competition is open to all resident of Europe and other PAL territories excluding Imagine Publishing, their families, suppliers, agents, associates or anyone professionally associated with this competition. Entrants must 18 years or older to enter. Only one entry per email address is permitted. Multiple entries from the same email address or from the same individual will be counted as one entry. Imagine Publishing may request proof of eligibility to enter the competition.
4) By entering our competition you give your consent to be added the Web Designer newsletter mailing list. You can opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link on the newsletter.
5) In the event of any dispute, Imagine Publishing’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6) Winners will be drawn on 26th June 2012
7) The prize is a copy of the web designer’s 101 most important decisions.
8) All prizes are non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of comparable value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
9) The winners will be notified by email on or after 26th June 2012. To claim the prize the winner must confirm acceptance within 30 days.
10) The winner consents to the use of their name and image being used for publicity purposes.
11) These competition Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.